Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Come Together

SO, the first blog post that I wrote at school was a total failure. Seconds after completing my entry..."the spinning wheel of death" took over my computer. Now, I will begin to write my first post (a short one) from my faithful and trustworthy computer at home.
English has always been my favorite subject. When students at Decatur ask me about my schedule, I get a variety of responses at the mention of APWorldLit. Most people (not the folks reading this) think I'm insane for actually wanting to take a challenging course taught by the infamous Ms. Williams. I see this class as an opportunity to learn and grow, or as something that allows me to be creative or to express myself (which is always exciting!).
Our first major assignment (creating a story of a town and characters) sounds like a lot of fun. Since there will be a plethora of ideas being tossed about from student to student, I think it will be very interesting to see what the class puts together. I can't possibly imagine what masterpiece will be created when everyone is playing/working off of each other.

It's about time for me to go to choir practice. Thanks for reading!


-Alex

1 comment:

SARA REDD said...

oh alex... i do love you.